According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Purpose of this Policy
Its purpose is to inform all users on the conditions that will be applicable to the collection, use and disclosure of the personal data they will share with us through the Site.
When you would do that, you will implicitly guarantee that you are of legal age and that the data provided are true, precise, complete, and up to date, being responsible for any damages, whether direct or indirect, that may be caused as a consequence of non-fulfilment of said obligation.
The “Data Controller” for processing your personal data collected by the Site is Gruppo Fabbri Vignola S.p.A (hereinafter simply “Gruppo Fabbri Vignola” or “Data Controller”) , located in Via per Sassuolo 1863, 41058 Vignola (MO), Italy.
Personal Data we process
After you browse the Site, Gruppo Fabbri Vignola will process certain personal data, which may consist of an identifier such as a name, identification number, on-line identifier or one or more characteristic elements of your physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity, able to identify you as the Data Subject (hereinafter, simply the “Personal Data”). The Personal Data we process is as follows:
a. Browsing data
In normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire certain Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information not collected for association with identified data subjects, but information which, by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, permit the identification of users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment. This data is used in the form of server side “logs” for the sole purpose of obtaining information on the use of the Site and to check its correct operation, to permit – given the architecture of the systems used – the correct provision of services, security and to ascertain liability in the event of possible cyber-crime against the Site or third parties; this data is processed in accordance with the GDPR and kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose.
b. Data provided voluntarily by the user
In the cases you, as a user of the Site, provide personal information about third party you act as an independent data controller, and therefore assume all relevant legal obligations and responsibilities. As such, you will be required to fully indemnify Gruppo Fabbri Vignola against any complaint, claim or demand for compensation for damages caused to any third party whose Personal Data has been processed through your use of the Site in violation of the applicable data protection regulations. We therefore recommend that you provide correct and truthful Personal Data (whether yours or of third parties) and never use the Site and the services offered therein for any unlawful purpose. In any case, should you provide or otherwise process third party Personal Data in your use of the Site, you must guarantee – assuming all related responsibility – that such processing has a suitable legal basis pursuant to art. 6 of the Regulation on the lawfulness of Processing.
Definitions, characteristics and application of the legislation
There are various types of cookies with different characteristics and functions, which can remain on your computer for different periods of time: session cookies, for example, are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your device for a predetermined length of time.
The technical cookies do not require express consent.
On the other hand, “profiling cookies”, those aimed at creating user profiles and used to send advertising messages corresponding to the preferences expressed by the users while browsing the net, require the user’s prior consent.
Types of cookies used and optional enable/disable
Except for third party cookies, for which you should refer directly to the corresponding disable/enable procedures indicated in the links, the Site uses the following cookies, which can be disabled:
- Technical browsing or session cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the Site or to permit use of the requested content and services.
- Technical analytics cookies, for the analysis of Site usage by users. These cookies do not collect information on the user’s identity or any personal data. The information is processed in aggregate and anonymous form.
- Functionality cookies, i.e. used to enable specific functions of the Site and a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) to improve the service provided.
WARNING: if you disable technical and/or functionality cookies, the website may not be available, or some services or functions of the website may not work properly, and you will have to modify or enter certain information or preferences manually each time you visit the site.
How to manage cookies
You can select which cookies to enable through the cookie control panel, as well as enable, block or delete cookies (entirely or in part) using the specific functions of your browser: however, if you disable technical and/or functional cookies, the website may not be available, or some of its services or functions may not work properly, and you will have to modify or enter certain information or preferences manually each time you visit the site. You can get more information on how to set your cookie preferences on your browser through the following links:
Purpose of processing
Your Personal Data will be processed by Gruppo Fabbri Vignola for the following purposes:
- to permit provision of the requested services (for example, to respond to a request for contact, information ,request assistance, including customer assistance services, etc.), and permit browsing of the Site (“Provision of Services”).
- To send commercial communications and conduct direct marketing campaigns via e-mail for similar products and services to the ones you purchase unless you explicitly refuse to receive such communications when requesting a service or purchasing a product, or at a later date by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org , using the link found at the bottom of each soft opt-in email (“Soft Opt-in”).
- To fulfil any obligations under applicable laws, regulations or community legislation, or comply with requests by authorities (“Compliance”).
Lawful basis and mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data
Gruppo Fabbri Vignola applies the following lawful bases for processing your Personal Data for the purposes indicated in Section Purpose of processing above:
– Provision of Services: The lawful basis of this processing activities is art. 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (“[…] processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract”). You can choose not to provide your Personal Data for this purpose, but if you do not complete the fields marked with an asterisk (*) it will not be possible to provide the Services through the Site or respond to your requests. Please remember that regarding the processing of third-party data provided by you through the Site, you effectively guarantee that you have a suitable legal basis for communicating the data to Gruppo Fabbri Vignola, which legitimizes its subsequent processing.
– Marketing: processing for Marketing purposes is based on your specific consent in accordance with art. 6(1)(a) of the Regulation (“[…] the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes”).
The provision of your Personal Data for this purpose is therefore entirely optional and does not affect use of the Services and the Provision of Services. Note also that if you have otherwise provided or denied Gruppo Fabbri Vignola such consent, the chronologically most recent action will be taken as the reference. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can do so at any time by writing to email@example.com or using the link at the bottom of our marketing e-mails.
– Soft opt-in: the current personal data protection legislation (see the article 130(4) of the Italian Legislative Decree no 196/2003) permits to Gruppo Fabbri Vignola to process your data for this purpose without your explicit consent. You can oppose the processing of your Personal Data for this purpose when requesting products and services, or later by writing to the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the link at the bottom of these e-mails.
– Compliance: the processing of your Personal Data for this purpose is based on art. 6(1)(c) of the Regulation (“[…] processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject”).
Recipients of Personal Data
For the purposes defined in Section Purpose of processing above, your Personal Data may be shared with:
a. Persons authorized by us, such as Gruppo Fabbri Vignola employees, for conducting activities strictly related to the provision of the services, who adhere to adequate confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
b. Subjects who typically act as data processors, namely: i) people, companies or professional firms that provide administrative and legal services and assistance to Gruppo Fabbri Vignola on the provision of services; ii) subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of services (for example hosting providers) or; iii) subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities (including maintenance on network equipment and electronic communications networks.
c. Law enforcement agencies, bodies or other authorities to whom your Personal Data must be sent by law, court order or other provisions of the authorities, or if necessary for defence in legal proceedings.
d. Companies belonging to Gruppo Fabbri Vignola, strictly for administrative-contractual purposes connected with activities of an organizational, administrative, financial and accounting nature.
International transfer of Personal Data
Storage of Personal Data
Personal Data processed for Marketing purposes will be processed until you withdraw your specific consents.
Personal Data processed for the Soft Opt-in purposes will be processed until you oppose such processing.
Personal Data processed for Compliance purposes will be kept for the period required by the specific obligation or applicable law.
More information on Personal Data storage times and the criteria applied to determine this period can be obtained by writing to: email@example.com
Personal Data will be processed in an absolutely confidential manner at all times, and respecting the mandatory duty to secrecy in respect of the same, in conformity with that provided in applicable regulations, adopting, for this purpose, any measures of a technical and organizational kind that may be necessary to guarantee the security of the Personal Data and prevent any modification, loss, or non-authorized processing or accessing of the same, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the Data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Exercising of rights
- Any requests to exercise Users’ rights can be directed in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org,.
Users are in any moment entitled to:
a) Withdraw their consent at any time: Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
b) Object to processing of their Personal Data: You can object to us processing your Personal Data when you have relevant grounds to do so which you think should prevent us from processing data about you.
c) Access their Personal Data: Users have the right to learn if Personal Data is being processed by the Data Controller, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
d) Correction: Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Personal Data and request the correction of imprecise Personal Data and the integration of incomplete Personal Data.
e) Restrict the processing of their Personal Data: Users have the right, when the Personal Data in our possession is inaccurate, unnecessary, has been processed unlawfully, or you have already objected to processing to restrict the processing of their Personal Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process their Personal Data for any purpose other than storing it.
f) Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed: Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of Personal Data when, among other reasons, the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
g) Portability: Users can request to receive a copy of the Personal Data they have provided to us. We will send the Personal Data to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also request that your Personal Data are transmitted to another data controller.
h) Lodge a complaint: In all cases the users can always lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali), pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, if you consider the processing of your Personal Data to be in violation of the legislation in force.
Information required to be provided about your privacy rights under other applicable laws.
Requests must be made in writing to the following address: email@example.com
You can withdraw your consent to Marketing purposes at any time, by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the Users’ consent, the Data Controller shall collect new consent from the Users, where required.
To exercise your rights as data subject or for any other request, you can write to the registered offices of the Data Controller: Gruppo Fabbri Vignola S.p.A., at Via Per Sassuolo 1867, Vignola (MO), Italy, or e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Any requests to exercise Users’ rights can be directed in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org,.